11.16.2010

Bringing you up to speed

Obviously I haven't posted in a while. It's been a super busy few months, so I could use that excuse, but honestly it's due to laziness.

I plan to spend a lot more time updating this blog on a regular basis but first I guess it would be a good idea to show what i've been working on.

The biggest thing that has happened is I formed a Production Company with two of my friends named 214 Productions. We plan on focusing on Commercials, Music Videos, and Narratives (Short Films for now).

You can view everything we've done so far at our website 214productions.com.

Our biggest project so far has been a music video for a local band named Blame Sydney. It's gotten some good buzz in the local community and hopefully will open up avenues for us to get into more music videos.

Other than that, I directed a short film, co-directed a promo video for a local DJ group, and worked on a few commercials. Just go to the website and check us out, give us feedback. I'll keep you up to date about all our future projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment